Car parking sensor Valeo beep&park 4x Sensors + Loudspeaker
Beep&park 632200 is a parking assistance product featuring 4 sensors that can be used for fitting on the front or rear of your vehicle, with 1 loud speaker to alert the driver to obstacles.
A solution to your parking needs
"I am worried about hitting obstacles or pedestrians I can’t see in my rearview mirror.The risk of collision is increased by the presence of low obstacles and bollards located close to parking spaces. My bumper is often scratched or dented and it costs a small fortune to repair it. In addition, i'm concerned that fitting sensors to my bumper will have a negative impact on the appearance of my car."
"Now I can detect obstacles behind or in front of my vehicle, even those which would normally be difficult to see, thanks to my new beep & park kit. Even better, the sensors are perfectly flush to my bumper and don't affect the overall appearance of my car."
Park visionTM is the ideal solution for parking in places that are narrow or offer poor visibility
- The system features 4 front or rear ultrasonic sensors for consistent detection.
- If the sensors are fitted to the rear then they are activated as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- If the sensors are fitted to the front, when the vehicle starts they are activated, for 30 seconds at the start, and they remain active for 8 to 20 seconds each time the brake pedal is released (depending on the chosen setting).
Obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle (other vehicles, posts, pedestrians, etc) are detected and announced by a sound signal PureSound alarm
- The audible alarm gradually intensifies. It is intermittent at first and becomes continuous when the vehicle is within 30 cm of the obstacle.
- The system detects obstacles located between 10cm and 170cm from the vehicle.
- The distance from the obstacle and its precise position are shown on the control screen positioned above the rearview mirror or on the dashboard.
- The distance of the obstacles is visualised to the driver by three different alert levels- green, yellow and red.
- The system visualises the obstacles located in metres and inches.
A diagnostic function
- The system automatically detects defective or badly fixed sensors
- The screen warns the driver and identifies the defective sensor