Rear parking sensor for car with 4x Sensors + Loudspeaker Valeo beep&park
Rear parking sensor for car is a parking assistance product featuring 4 flush mount sensors that can be used for fitting on the front or rear of your vehicle, with 1 loud speaker to alert the driver to obstacles.
A solution to your parking needs
"I am worried about hitting obstacles or pedestrians I can’t see in my rearview mirror.The risk of collision is increased by the presence of low obstacles and bollards located close to parking spaces. My bumper is often scratched or dented and it costs a small fortune to repair it. In addition, i'm concerned that fitting sensors to my bumper will have a negative impact on the appearance of my car."
"Now I can detect obstacles behind or in front of my vehicle, even those which would normally be difficult to see, thanks to my new beep & park kit. Even better, the sensors are perfectly flush to my bumper and don't affect the overall appearance of my car."
Beep&Park™ range is a solution to your everyday parking problems
- The system features 4 front or rear ultrasonic sensors for consistent detection.
- If the sensors are fitted to the rear, then they are activated as soon as the reverse gear is engaged.
- If the sensors are fitted to the front, when the vehicle starts, they are activated, for 30 seconds at the start, and they remain active for 8 to 20 seconds each time the brake pedal is released (depending on the chosen setting).
Obstacles in front of or behind the vehicle (other vehicles, posts, pedestrians, etc) are detected and announced by a sound signal PureSound alarm
- The audible alarm gradually intensifies. It is intermittent at first and becomes continuous when the vehicle is within 30 cm of the obstacle.
- The system detects obstacles located between 10cm and 170cm from the vehicle.
A diagnostic function
- The system automatically detects defective or badly fixed sensor
- The speaker warns the driver when a sensor is malfunctioning
Valeo introduces a flush mount parking sensor kit to the beep&park™ range to allow you to benefit from the latest innovations
- New electronic control unit for optimal detection in case of heavy rain
- New sensor design for improved evacuation of water droplets
- The range is compatible with pulsed reverse signal. It applies to vehicles in which the reverse light does not have a DC supply voltage (12 VDC) but a modulated, pulsed supply voltage (12 V~)
- Compatible with towing systems
- Certifications : E-mark, CE & Rohs and REACH, MALSO standard complaint (ISO 17386)
- Adjustable support and screws for bumpers between 2 and 4mm