Valeo Park Vision™ rear view camera with 4x sensors + TFT Display
The Park Vision™ 632211 wide-angle car rear view camera and rear parking sensor features 4 flush-mounted sensors that can be fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with a TFT display to show the surroundings behind the vehicle.
Reversing Made Easier
Park Vision™ shows obstacles or pedestrians not visible in your rearview mirror. Equipping your car with a reverse camera and sensors makes detecting obstacles becomes easier without affecting the appearance of your vehicle.
Park Vision™ is the ideal solution for parking in places that are narrow or offer poor visibility
Rear Parking Sensor
- The system features 4 flush-mounted rear parking sensors which detect the distance of obstacles behind the vehicle
- The wide-angle reverse parking camera (View angle: H: 120°±5°V: 100°±5) offers a broad vision of the surroundings behind the vehicle
- The car rear-view camera can be fitted on the number plate of the vehicle for an even broader vision of the area at the rear of the vehicle
- A detachable colour TFT screen is installed on the dash or above the rear-view mirror.
- The screen shows the images captured by the car rear-view camera.
Parking Assistance Lines Feature
- Parking assistance lines on the screen guide the driver when parking
- The screen displays the distance of obstacles in metres and inches
- It shows three distance levels, represented by green, yellow and red parking assistance lines
- Several configurations of the parking assistance lines are available, depending on the angle and height position of the reversing camera