Car rear view camera 4 sensors + 1 TFT Display Valeo park vision™
Rear parking sensor for car is a parking assistance product featuring 4 flush mount sensors that can be used for fitting on the front or rear of your vehicle, with 1 loud speaker to alert the driver to obstacles.4
A solution to your parking needs
"I am worried about hitting obstacles or pedestrians I can’t see in my rearview mirror.The risk of collision is increased by the presence of low obstacles and bollards located close to parking spaces. My bumper is often scratched or dented and it costs a small fortune to repair it. In addition, i'm concerned that fitting sensors to my bumper will have a negative impact on the appearance of my car."
"Now I can detect obstacles behind or in front of my vehicle, even those which would normally be difficult to see, thanks to my new beep & park kit. Even better, the sensors are perfectly flush to my bumper and don't affect the overall appearance of my car."
ParkVisionTM is the ideal solution for parking in places that are narrow or offer poor visibility
Wide angle camera
- The wide angle camera (View angle: H: 120°±5°V: 100°±5) offers a broad vision of the surroundings at the rear of the vehicle.
- The camera provides a clear view of the surroundings.
- Camera can be fitted on the license plate of the vehicle for a broader vision of the area at the rear of the vehicle.
- A detachable colour LCD screen is installed on the dash or above the rearview mirror.
- The screen shows the images captured by the camera.
Parking assistance lines function
- Guides the driver in the direction to be followed when parking.
- Displays the distance of the obstacles even in metres and inches.
- Shows three distance levels, represented in green, yellow and red on the parking assistance lines.
- Several configurations of the parking assistance lines are available, depending on the position of the camera (angle and height).