Parking sensor ultrasonic technology for car
Valeo is a global leader in parking assistance systems, producing in Europe, Asia, America and Africa for most car manufacturers.
Valeo is an O.E. (Original Equipment) and O.E.S. (Original Equipment Supplier) partner of all major car manufacturers since the 1990s, with more than 500 million parking sensors produced for O.E. by Valeo.
A new, expanding market
More and more European vehicles are being equipped with a Valeo parking assistance system.
We produced more than 92 million sensors in 2016, averaging 7.5 sensors per vehicle.
O.E. - Quality products
Certified ISO TC 204; complies with MALSO standards
Designed to face the harshest environmental conditions (-40°C to 95°C)
Features high quality obstacle detection, controlled by powerful, state-of-the-art software
Comes with original decoupling rings to avoid vibrations and water intrusion
30 part Numbers
More than 70 million vehicles covered across Europe
10 million+ vehicles equipped every year!
Why choose Valeo Ultrasonic Parking Sensors technology and innovation?
Valeo’s O.E. expertise makes us a worldwide leader in parking assistance systems
- A streamlined range of expertly designed, standardized products for maximum model coverage
- Easy identification: all product information is listed in digital and print catalogues (O.E.S. part numbers, car brand and model details, mounting position)
- Easy fitting: plug and play products, no diagnosis tool initialization needed
- Easy integration: paintable sensors and decoupling rings come in 3 different colours, to match with any bumper
- Technical knowledge: as an expert, Valeo provides high quality support dedicated to IAM (technical trainings, detailed fitting instructions, tips and advice)