Remanufactured Starters & Alternators for cars
- Valeo is a global O.E. leader in Electrical Systems.
- 1 in 3 cars is equipped with a Valeo Starters or Alternator.
- Valeo is the main O.E. and O.E.S. partner of all major car manufacturers.
- Valeo’s European factory produces almost 100% of our remanufactured equipment.
Certified Original Equipment quality
- Certified by the Valeo brand and used by car manufacturers for more than 35 years
- Valeo is the main partner of most car manufacturers in O.E.S. for remanufactured starters & alternators
- We perform more than 40 tests during the production process to certify quality and durability
- O.E. level testing equipment, with identical fitting and replacement operations
- All units tested at the end of the production line
- One unit remanufactured every minute across the world!
Why choose Valeo Electrical Systems?
- Valeo’s Remanufactured Starters & Alternators offers O.E.-equivalent product performance
- Our high quality remanufacturing process and specifications are based on OEM requirements
- We offer a complete and adapted range for newer and older vehicles
- New products released instantly onto the market thanks to an efficient Time-To-Market strategy
- Our core collection service is Europe’s best-in-class
- Valeo is the only supplier to offer both remanufactured Hybrid technologies to the aftermarket (Stars & Re-start)