Valeo O.E. Engine Cooling
- Valeo has strengthened its position as one of the leading engine cooling manufacturers worldwide
- We operate more than 15 Engineering Centers worldwide
- This allows Valeo to innovate and develop more efficient and environmentally friendly high performance radiator solutions
- Valeo supplies Car Manufacturers worldwide with O.E. plants producing radiators in Europe, Asia and the Americas
- Our key focus: reducing CO2 emissions through improved Engine Cooling Management
Performance through innovation: VHP Radiators
Valeo’s VHP (High Performance) radiators are developed for internal combustion, engines, hybrid and electric vehicles. Its goal? Improve cooling performance and reduce energy consumption.
This innovative technology boasts an optimized performance versus weight ratio, offering car manufacturers ideal solutions for:
- Thermal efficiency
- Engine compactness
Valeo VHP radiators are already in mass production for various Audi, Seat, Skoda, and Volkswagen models (e.g. A3, S1, Golf IV, Leon, Octavia, Scirocco, Yeti)
Thermal sales synergies: Intercoolers, Condensers, Fan Systems
When a car crashes, the radiator is often not the only part that needs replacing. Fortunately, Valeo offers a complete range of complementary products.
An expert on Thermal Systems, Valeo also intercoolers (200+ references), condensers (500+ references) and fan systems that your workshop may require when replacing a radiator on a crashed car.
Check Valeo’s online catalogue for more information on these products!