Car window regulators and electrical systems
Valeo car window egulators - Quality standards
- All products supplied by Valeo respect Original Equipment (O.E.) standards for durability and performance
- Valeo window regulators are fully tested; components are selected according to strict industrial norms
- Specific QR codes with dedicated vehicle fitting instructions guarantee fuss-free installation the very first time
More than 1,510 part numbers available
Most common technology – more than 636 bowden types
Double Bowden Types
The newest and most innovative technology – more than 320 double bowden types
More than 258 million vehicles covered in Europe
Mainly for Japanese and Opel applications – more than 230 scissor systems
Mainly for industrial vehicles and rear doors – more than 50 cable systems
More about Valeo’s comfort & anti-pinch functions
- Comfort function: if the window regulator is automatically activated with only one touch on the switch or key remote (depending on models), the vehicle is equipped with comfort function.
- Anti-pinch technology: this automatic lock system reduces potential damage to the window. If the window hits something (arm, other external object) during closing, the window automatically rolls back down so as to not "pinch" the obstacle
Valeo supplies both of these innovative technologies, as featured in our catalogues alongside dedicated pictograms.
Why choose Valeo window regulators?
Passenger Cars, LCV, Trucks: Valeo window regulators can be fitted to all models
Our replacement parts are also compatible with comfort function & anti-pinch
Best-In-Class technical services: the QR code on box links to fitting instructions and training videos to identify and fit Valeo window regulators
Enjoy the full Valeo Crash parts offer, including parking sensors, lighting, engine cooling and air conditioning