Ventilation blowers for car air conditioning system
Blower: ensures air ventilation & heat transfer into the passenger cabin
Control Electronics device: regulates blower’s ventilation power and speed
A key element of your A/C system !
- Valeo is one of the leading air conditioning manufacturers worldwide
- Today, 1 in 3 vehicles produced in Europe is equipped with a Valeo blower
- Valeo has unrivalled market coverage thanks to its O.E. (Original Equipment) production facilities in Germany, France and Spain
Replacing your blower
Did you know? All vehicles are equipped with a blower, even those without air conditioning
How to know when your blower needs replacing ?
- As soon as it produces irregular airflow, reducing passenger comfort and safety
- When it generates excessive noise
Average replacement time: 1 hour (15 mins to 3 hours, depending on the vehicle)
Choosing a Valeo blower guarantees:
- A perfect fit, meaning quicker assembly
- Maximum comfort
- Minimal noise, regardless of vehicle and/or speed
- An optimized airflow, to reach your desired temperature quickly and easily
As a key element of your air conditioning system, if your blower doesn’t work correctly, your whole AC system is inefficient!
Why chose Valeo innovation and technology?
- Valeo is one of the few suppliers to provide O.E. blowers. Valeo O.E. products and accessories conform to all the requirements of safety, durability, quality and comfort (noise, vibrations, etc.) of leading car manufacturers
- Valeo is the only thermal actor on the market to offer synergy sales of O.E. Blowers & O.E. Control Electronics
- With fittings averaging one hour, Valeo’s range of blower Original Equipment quality products guarantees effective repairs: right the first time!