KIT4P®, the conversion kit for intensive usage
Valeo KIT4Ps offer a high performing aftermarket alternative to the DMF which matches its performance over its lifetime. This Valeo aftermarket innovation is celebrating over 15 years of success.
The KIT4P design is composed of a rigid flywheel with no wear parts. In order to provide the same clutch function, maximum engine torque transfer and full gearbox protection, KIT4P contains a clutch kit made of Valeo’s long travel damper technology, which is widely used by Valeo as original equipment.
Recent KIT4P developments cover great applications such as, BMW 1,3,5 Series, Opel / Vauxhall Corsa, Meriva, Combo 1.3CDTi, Opel Agila, Citroën C2,C3,C4,C5, Xsara Picasso, Ford Mondeo III 2.0D, 2.0TDi, Suzuki Swift, Ignis II, Volvo S40, Mistubishi Carisma and Audi A3 & TT.
Valeo has also launched KIT4P including concentric slave cylinders (CSC) for vehicles fitted with a full hydraulic actuation system. Today, 14 references are in the range and it will continuously grow to enable a complete replacement kit to be brought onto the market. Valeo also offers a complete range of service kits to enable an individual clutch replacement.
Today, 98 KIT4P / conversion kit references are in Valeo’s range, covering more than 40 million vehicles in Europe, making Valeo a valuable transmission systems partner. Thanks to long travel damper disc, KIT4P is an economical alternative solution to DMF, matching its performance over lifetime and reducing repair and maintenance costs in the long run.
Choose Valeo :
- Cost-efficient alternative
- Extremely reliable solution providing full gearbox and engine protection
- Increased durability and clutch life thanks to low wear and tear, and better thermal resistance
- 100% torque transfer in all drive conditions providing an important safety factor
- Comfortable solution with high filtration of vibration and noise to enhance driving pleasure
- Reduced labor and optimized serviceability thanks to the Valeo Service Kit
- Easy to fit, same installation and fitting time as DMF and the associated clutch kit