Thanks to FTE acquisition, Valeo changes the game and@ is now offering to European independent aftermarket the widest range of hydraulic actuators with O.E. footprint. As O.E. standards for Hydraulics Clutch Systems grow more numerous and rigorous, Valeo and FTE stand as the most suitable to provide complete clutch kits featuring long service life, high efficiency in operation, tight tolerances, compact, flexible, lightweight design and many more.
The Valeo range of hydraulic single components is now composed of 647 active part numbers which is today one of the best car park coverages in IAM.
Thanks to FTE - O.E. No.1 in hydraulics actuators, Valeo is offering now in IAM one of the best ranges of hydraulic components and the highest level of quality, covering 87% of the European car park. Valeo hydraulic range - with over 600 references - includes Concentric Slave Cylinders (CSC), Clutch Master Cylinder (CMC), Clutch Release Cylinder (CRC), and also hydraulic pipes.
Valeo launched in February its hydraulic range with 283 new references of Clutch Master Cylinder (CMC), Clutch Release Cylinder (CRC). The release includes high potential references for very popular(1) vehicles.
(1) VOLKSWAGEN Polo 1.2 12V (CRC & CMC), Golf V1.9 TDI (CMC & CRC), Golf IV 1.4 16V (CMC & CRC), Passat Variant 2.0 TDI 16 V (CMC), CITROËN Xsara and Picasso 2.0 HDi (CRC), C3 I 1.4 HDi (CRC), OPEL Corsa D 1.3 CDTI (CMC), Astra G Hatchback 1.6 16V (CMC), PEUGEOT Partner Box 1.6 HDi 16V (CRC), 208 2.2 HDi (CMC), 207 1.4 HDi (CRC), FORD Fiesta V 1.4 TDCi (CMC), MERCEDES C-class C 180 (CMC & CRC), Sprinter 3.5-t Platform (CMC) and many more.
These launches represent a new step in an accelerated enlargement process of Valeo assortment of clutch products and hydraulics actuators: single components and “All in One Box” solutions (of which 94 new part numbers of kits with CSC in December).
Valeo “All-in-One Box” ranges of kits with Central Slave Cylinders (CSC) feature key in-house technologies such as:
- Valeo FullPACK DMF™ Range: complete replacement kit including DMF, clutch and CSC
- Valeo KIT3P traditional clutches: complete replacement kit including clutch and CSC
- Valeo KIT4P™: complete conversion kit including SMF, Clutch and CSC
“All-in-One Box” solutions has been genuinely designed with practical workshops every day issues in mind.
- Easier identification of the parts, as only 1 single reference includes all 3 clutch components
- Reduction of claims risk, as all 3 components of the set are fully compatible
- Better price competitiveness compared to buying the parts separately
Valeo clutch ranges with hydraulic components will continue to extend during 2019 having as base the high quality of the products and O.E. footprint of the 2 brands
- Improved visibility and readability on Tecdoc®
- Improved data on Valeo Service technical platform, Valeo Tech @ssist
- Quick and intuitive part search engine
- All technical information in few clicks
- On demand training modules
- Technical Hotline and Connected Assistance to get quick and professional answers about crosses, applications requirements or fitment issues call.
- Technical training, webinars and promotion with our longstanding automotive professional trainers who know the aftermarket.