Valeo launches a New Brake Pad fault assessment for heavy duty brake pads, giving a quick access to diagnosis and user information. Brake pads are one of the important cause generating downtime for heavy duty vehicles which makes the fitting process absolutely key to secure. This is even more important when a whole fleet is concerned as the effect on the Total Cost of Ownership is immediate.
This new guide exposes everything the operators need to know concerning the 22 brake pads premature wear cases, their effects and all corrective actions or advice Valeo recommends such as:
- Checking at regular intervals that all brake disc components are functioning correctly,
- Knowing that initial braking after any brake pads replacement can be of a lower performance than usual,
- And much more ...
The Valeo brake pads troubleshooting guide enriches Valeo Tech @ssist, the e-platform at the heart of the technical knowledge of Valeo. This free web platform gives free access to a quick and intuitive part search engine in a few clicks, all technical information and on-demand training modules are now in one single place.
Find out more on valeoservice.com
A broad range of brake pads permanently evolving to meet each customers' requirements:
- Valeo OptiPACKTM : best perceived value for money by European customers
- Valeo PremiumPACKTM : Best Valeo Quality
- Valeo SmartPACKTM : Cost efficiency
Improved data on Valeo Service technical web platform, Valeo Tech @ssist:
- Quick and intuitive part search engine
- All technical information in few clicks
- On demand training modules
Technical training, webinars and technical promotion with our longstanding automotive professional trainers who know the aftermarket.