Valeo Service has over 160 part numbers, with 92 new this year covering the majority of the UK car parc.Typical popular applications include the Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 00>03, Audi A3 1.9 TDI 00>, Golf/Bora 1.9 TDI 00>05, and more recent launches of the Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI 16v and 1.6 THP 07>.
- The turbocharger increases power and torque (+25%) but an increase in the temperature of the air within the intake manifold limits the power yield
- The intercooler reduces the temperature of the air in the intake manifold from 130 degrees to 60 degrees, removing the negative effects of the turbo and increases the power (+20%)
- There are three types of intercooler design – compact, surface and mosaic - and the type used depends on its location in the vehicle
Why Choose Valeo?
As part of the Engine Cooling offer, we aim to supply a large and comprehensive range of Intercoolers. Our products are matching the OE quality standards which guarantee a perfect fitting and performance, identical to the OEM product. To avoid performance reduction and/or a failure of exhaust emissions testing: do the same choice than the main car manufacturers, choose Valeo Intercoolers.
- Benefit from the support of the World’s No.1 for OEM intercoolers
- A range adapted to the aftermarket covering the most popular applications (VW Golf IV, Ford Mondeo, Peugeot 407,…) and the latest ones due to the OEM activity (Peugeot 308, Renault Clio III, VW Phaeton,…)
- Thermal performance certified
- Vibration and corrosion resistance
- Perfect mounting of the product on the car
- The best in class catalogue available today on the market
- Technical support hotline
For further information please contact your local Valeo Business Development Manager and regularly visit our Website