At this year's event, Valeo is proud to introduce its latest innovations, products and services as part of our commitment to improving driver and passenger safety, while accompanying industry professionals across the automotive aftermarket.
At this year’s Automechanika:
- Valeo is debuting its most comprehensive range of transmission systems ever. This range showcases the Group’s clutch expertise and the contributions made possible by Valeo’s acquisition in October 2017 of industry specialist FTE Automotive.
- The innovation challenge in the aftermarket also includes safety, which is why Valeo is also unveiling two new systems to improve driver visibility, now available on the replacement market:
- Valeo AquaBlade™ windshield wiper technology, which reduces braking distance.
- Valeo MatrixBeam headlights, which resolve the until now insurmountable problem of high beams blinding oncoming drivers.
- To support maintenance professionals, Valeo is making digital technology a priority in workshops and has in fact developed solutions with the input of front-line aftermarket operators. Valeo has consulted with over 600 professionals on three continents (Europe, Asia and South America) to implement new forms of assistance. Available on over 15 websites launched in 2018, these e-services help find the right part easily, get expert advice, gather detailed technical information and also incorporate a rewards program, which is unique for its simplicity. Valeo’s innovative digital services, particularly Valeo Tech@ssist and Valeo Specialist Club, exemplify the Group’s innovation strategy for the automotive aftermarket.
Come and visit us at Stand D91, Hall 3.0, and experience a live demonstration of our latest innovations, including the Agora AG0 - G10 in our Valeo on Tour display van. Our team of technical experts will be happy to provide you with information about our products and services, including solutions developed exclusively for workshops and garages.